Huntsman Scholar Program
The Huntsman Scholar Program brings together our most outstanding students inside and outside the classroom with incredible teachers for a rigorous, one-of-a-kind undergraduate business education program. Students participate in curricular, co-curricular, and extra-curricular experiences across multiple years, with a program of study focused on academic rigor, critical thinking, and mentoring to provide a solid understanding of business enterprises and a holistic approach to student success and wellness. We structure our learning around our school's four pillars of ethical leadership, analytical rigor, global vision, and entrepreneurial spirit. Additionally, the Huntsman Scholar Program places heavy emphasis on professional development and career placement through expert mentoring.
The Scholar experience includes:
- A $2,000 annual scholarship for up to four years ($8,000 total value)
- A fully-funded international experience
- One-on-one professional faculty and staff coaching
- Tailored classroom instruction through smaller specialized Scholar sections of ten courses fundamental to an understanding of markets and the business enterprise. These courses, a part of the Huntsman School’s core required courses, will be taught by the very best professors in the Huntsman School, be smaller in size than typical sections of the courses, and offer a heightened experience specifically for Scholars that creates synergy within and across courses.
- Rigorous co-curricular experiences, or labs, that explore ethical leadership, entrepreneurial spirit, global context of business, and applied decision making. These experiences will combine classroom instruction and experiential activities to engage students deeply around the four strategic pillars of the Huntsman School. They will also build a community of students and a peer network through interactions within the student cohort. The global learning experience will include a significant learning and professional development experience overseas. These labs will provide rich learning opportunities that integrate the various curricular and co-curricular dimensions of the program, and create opportunities for meaningful and significant faculty and peer mentoring.
- Activities that promote service, professional development, and social interaction through a broad portfolio of opportunities that add significant value to your Huntsman experience and position you well for future success.