TV Slide Request
Please note: These guidelines have been updated as of February 2013.
Below are the current guidelines for the development of slides for the T.V. Screens. The Dean’s Office has the right to refuse to add any slides to the screens that they feel are not appropriate or relevant to our audience.
Self Design (you create the slide):
- Dimensions *new*:
- Full-Screen: 1366 (wide) X 768 (tall) pixels. If using Powerpoint, change to the 16:9 ratio (in Page Setup).
- You may submit a design that uses the default 4:3 ratio, but it will be a 2/3 screen slide with a generic image added to the side.
- You may download a template: photoshop or powerpoint
- Resolution: 72 ppi minimum
- File types accepted: .jpg (preferred), .png, .ppt, .pdf
Attach TV slide file via email to the Huntsman School design team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are any changes that need to be made to the slide, she will contact you. You will also be contacted when the slide has been added to the screens.
Submitted for Generic Design:
- Please send design requests at least a week in advance before your event.
- Provide content and graphics by the use of this online form Slide Request Form
- After the slide is created for you and you have approve it, the slide will then be added to the screens.
If you have any questions about adding slides to the screens, you will need to contact the Huntsman School design team at email@example.com or 435-797-8319.