We welcome prospective students to submit applications through the USU Graduate School. Applications are reviewed by the MMIS admissions committee once a month until July 1 for Fall admission and until October 1 for spring admissions (or until the cohort is filled).
Preference is given to early, highly qualified applicants.
You will need to submit the following items online to the School of Graduate Studies. The application and fees are needed to begin the application process. All items must be received by the School of Graduate Studies before the application is considered complete.
View the online application to get started.
You will also need to provide:
- A one-page summary of career goals and objectives (please cut and paste this information into the essay portion of the online application)
- $55 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended. Please mail to School of Graduate Studies, 0900 Old Main Hill Logan, UT 84322-0900.
- 3.2 or higher GPA on your last 60 semester or 90 quarter credits
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (two (2) from faculty members). Prospective students who have been out of school for more than two years may submit three (3) professional letters of recommendation. The names and emails of the individuals are entered directly into the application. These persons are then emailed a link to a web interface where the letter of recommendation is submitted.
- GMAT or GRE test scores: Applicants to the MMIS program are required to take either the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test. An admission test is required of ALL applicants with the minimum score at or above the 40th percentile in the quantitative portion and at or above the 40th percentile overall.
Only the quantitative and verbal sections of the exam are reviewed. An application may be submitted before taking the GMAT or GRE.
- TOEFL scores: 213 Computer, 79 Internet (International Students ONLY)
Utah State University – Career Services is one of three GMAT testing centers located in Utah.
Testing is conducted on-campus every Wednesday.
Note: Applicants can check their application status after the application is submitted and the $55 fee is paid.
It usually takes two to four business days for the Graduate School to process an application online before it is sent to the MBA office for review.
All deadlines are soft deadlines.
We will continue to accept applications until all of the program seats have been filled.