Thank you to those who have applied for the scholarships. We are currently reviewing applications and will be notifying you shortly. Thank you for your patience.
Sixteen scholarships will be awarded by the various departments of the Huntsman School of Business. Applications and recommendations will be reviewed and awarded to applicants for the 2012 summer Global Learning Experiences programs to Asia, South America, and Eastern Europe.Scholarships will be based on financial need and academic merit.
Scholarship are awarded in the amount of $1250.00 and will go towards the first payment of the Global Learning Experiences fee.
- You will need to provide:
- Personal Statement, this is in addition to your program application statement.
- One additional letter of recommendation You will need to provide the name and email address of your academic reference on the online application (letters should be from a professor).
There are many scholarships opportunities to Global Learning Experiences, and there is money available. Consider the following possibilities:
- For scholarships available through the Global Learning Experiences Office click here.
- For scholarships available through the Honors Department click here. (USU Honors students)
- Additional scholarships may be found online. Here are a few options of places to look online: