Global Opportunities Scholarship
JON M. HUNTSMAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS Global opportunities scholarship
Purpose: To promote understanding of the global economy through participation in:
- an Huntsman School Global Learning Experiences
- an internship outside the US (with preference given to internships with academic credit)
- an academic conference outside the US approved by a faculty member.
- Undergraduate students admitted to the Huntsman School, with preference given to upperclassmen.
- Minimum GPA of 3.3.
Award Amount: Global opportunities scholarship are the lesser of $1,250 or 25% of the cost of the opportunity.
- Submit the online application by December 4, 2015
The USU Office of Study Abroad provides a listing of various scholarship opportunities for students undertaking a study abroad experience. For more information, go to: http://globalengagement.usu.edu/htm/study-abroad/outgoing-students/study-abroad-scholarships.