Huntsman School Undergraduate Admissions Application
COMPETITIVE ADMISSION Process
Students who do not meet the Direct Admit process (listed on this page), can still be accepted into a Huntsman School major by completing the following:
- Declare a Huntsman School major on the USU Admissions Application. While completing the requirements below you will be designated as undeclared business on university record.
- Complete 24 post-high school credits including:
- C or better in ECN 1500
- C or better in ENGL 2010
- C or better in STAT 2300
- Cumulative 2.67 GPA (3.0 GPA and B or better in ACCT 2010 for accounting majors)
- When these requirements have been completed, apply to the Huntsman School of Business to become a declared business major by completing the Huntsman School Admissions Application.
- December 1 for students completing requirements during Fall semester
- April 1 for students completing requirements during Spring semester
- July 1 for students completing requirements during Summer semester
Students should check their transcripts for accuracy prior to submitting their application.
Fill out the Huntsman School Admissions Application now.